Saturday, January 1, 2000

January 1, 2000

                                                                                                                                            1/1/1999
Dear,
Rosie

My parents official hates me. They basically want no part of me. *sighs* I just want to make peace with them, but will that ever happen? What would it take for them to like me? I wish there was an escape route or something. They say that I was crazy, insane, etc. Was I really crazy, insane, etc.? I don't know. I have been seeing things, mostly people that no one else can see. This is the biggest reason why they think this about me. Am I really just seeing things, or does these things really exists? I can see them very clearly. Could they really be all in my head?
I just heard a rumor. It is about how my parents was celebrating when I died in the hospital. Yes, I did die in the hospital. When I was a born, I had some sort of disease, so I was kept there for about a month. I was dead for a couple of seconds. Don't threat! Everything's fine now! The only reason why it was a threat to me is because I was very young. Everyone should know that babies gets sick much easier.
I don't think I have much to worry about. I'm only six right now. I have my whole life to prove them wrong. I will prove them wrong! They can't just hate me for the rest of my life! It is the beginning of a new year right now! Maybe this year things will be different!
By the way, I have named this dairy Rosie. It is named after a cute little skunk. I wish I could have a pet skunk, but I don't on a farm, or some place away from everyone. I don't want to either, because we would have to put a lot of work into it. I just want a skunk. Why? Because I they are cute to me, especially striped ones. The spotted ones are cute too, but I prefer the ones with the strip. They even have my favorite color, which is black. I love black.
My parents are coming, so I must stop writing. I'll write again another day, but until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment